Thursday, September 06, 2007

I am NOT a booger.

Uncle Frank, bloggers are not something that come out of your nose!

Well, in most cases. However, last night, you nailed it. Yes, I'm talking about that cute Jimmy Kimmel's Uncle Frank. Yes, there was some fugly gossip blogger on the show last night. No, I didn't watch it. Why? Because I didn't feel like bleaching out my eyes (and brain) at one o'clock in the morning.

And, because I care not one IOTA about what he or any other money grubbing famewhore has to say.

Almost a year ago, I wrote this. It was an ephiphany of sorts, and I haven't cared since.

Here's to not caring. Cheers!

touchstone (n) a basis for comparison; a reference point against which other things can be evaluated

Technorati tags: , ,



©touchstone 2007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so true!

What people don't seem to realize that what those bloggers do is just business. They do it for one reason; not because they hate the celebrites, not because they want to expose them, but just to make money! It's a business, it's their job.

And all those masses of sheep who latch on and feed the frenzy? They are the ones putting $ into their pockets.

It's all about money folks, and when you watch them on TV, or listen to them on the radio, or read them on the Internet, YOU are paying their paycheck.

Great blog!